Legal notices to customers

Do NOT share or give your Intermex sign-on information to anyone. Notify Intermex immediately by telephone at 1-800-410-6000 if you believe your Intermex username and password have lost or stolen or if you think someone is using them without your permission.


If you have concerns with respect to the money transmission activities of Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC you may contact the State of Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development, Division of Banking and Securities at 907-465-2521, 888-925-2521 (toll free), 907-269-8146 (fax) or by mail at: PO Box 110807, Juneau, AK 99811-0807.



If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, or visit or by mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Attn.: Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.


You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted as the result of this agreement if INTERMEX does not forward the money received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give instructions committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the funds from you unless otherwise instructed by you. If your instructions as to when the moneys shall be forwarded or transmitted are not complied with and the money has not yet been forwarded or transmitted you have a right to a refund of your money. If you want a refund, you must mail or deliver your written request to INTERMEX at 9480 S. Dixie Hwy., Miami, FL 33156. If you do not receive your refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus a penalty of up to $1,000 and attorney’s fees pursuant to Section 2102 of the California Financial Code.





Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 12, Article 52, Colorado Revised Statutes.

If you have a question about or problem with your transaction—the money you sent—you must contact the money transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.

If you are a Colorado resident and have a complaint about the money transmitter—the company that sent your money, all complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at: Colorado Division of Banking, 1560 Broadway, Suite 975, Denver, CO 80202.



Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC is a licensed money transmitter under Chapter 560, Florida Statutes. For suspected violations of Chapter 560, Florida Statutes, call Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC at (800) 670-8611 or contact the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399, of by calling (850) 487-9687.


The Illinois Division of Banking will accept complaints at 888-473-4858, or by mail at: 320 West Washington Street, 3rd. Floor, Springfield, Illinois 62786.


The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC. (License #897906, NMLS # 897906) at: 500 North Calvert Street, Room 402, Baltimore, Maryland 21202-3651. Phone number: 888-784-0136.


If you have a complaint, first contact Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC at 1-800-670-8611. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78705-4294, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free),


Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Washington State, including the sale of payment of money or credit are required to be licensed. If there are questions or concerns regarding a transaction with a licensee please contact the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions at (360) 902-8700 or by mail at: Department of Consumer Services, 150 Israel Road Southwest, Tumwater, WA 98501.