INTERMEX’S 2019 AFRICA CHRISTMAS PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR WIRE TRANSFER IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PER POOL OF ENTRANTS ASSIGNED TO EACH AGENT. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, AGE 18 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Intermex’s 2019 Africa Christmas Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who, as of the time of entry, are at least 18 years or older. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor (as defined below), or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, officer, director, or representative, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on November 15, 2019 at 12:01 AM East Time (“ET”) and ends on January 5, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s time keeping device is the official clock of the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, any eligible individual who sends a wire from any one of the fifty (50) participating Intermex® agent locations (“Eligible Wire”), will automatically be entered into the Promotion. For participating agents near you, please call Customer Service at 1-800-670-8611. You may also enter by printing your first and last name, mailing address (no PO Boxes accepted), birth date (month, day, and year), and valid phone number on a 4X6 post card and mailing it to Intermex’s 2019 Africa Christmas Promotion, Marketing Department, at Sponsor’s address: 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156 (“Mail-In Entry”). LIMIT: Entries to the Promotion are limited to one entry per individual per day, regardless of the method of entry. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by December 22, 2019 and received by Sponsor by December 27, 2019.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS; ODDS: All eligible entries will be grouped into fifty (50) different pools of entrants (one for each participating Intermex® agent). Entries will be pooled as follows: 1) each Eligible Wire entry will be pooled with entries assigned to the participating Intermex® agent location from which the Eligible Wire was sent; and 2) each Mail-In entry will be pooled with entries assigned to the participating Intermex® agent location that is the closest to the address provided in the Mail-In Entry. One potential winner will be selected from each of the fifty (50) pools of entries in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor. The drawings will occur between January 13, 2020 and January 17, 2020. Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid Entries received and attributed to each participating Intermex®
5. NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS. Potential winners will be notified via a phone call to the phone number: 1) Provided in connection with the winning money wire which served as the entry to the Promotion, or 2) included in a Mail-In Entry. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within 72 hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Potential winners are subject to verification and may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Verification may take place at the participating Intermex® agent’s location if the winner picks up the prize from the agent. If winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules, or is not compliant with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select up to one alternate winner.
Once a winner has been selected, the winner will have 30 days from the date they receive the notification phone call and verified to pick-up or claim their prize, in person, from the Intermex® agent location to which their entry was assigned, or such other location as may be specified by Sponsor. The Intermex® agent may ask for personal identification before giving the prize to a winner
6. PRIZES: Once verified and confirmed as a winner, each winner will receive one Tablet. The approximate retail value of each Tablet is: $80, for a total approximate retail value of $4,000 for all the 50 Tablets to be awarded.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, participating Intermex® agents, and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and licensees, as well as the officers, directors, owners, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the wire software used by any Intermex® agent, the communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage, or processing of entries, or the administration of the Promotion, (b) any Force Majeure Event or any other event outside Sponsor’s or any Intermex® agent’s control that may cause any alteration, postponement or cancellation of any part of the Promotion or any prize; (c) any injury or damage to any individual or property due to potential winner’s travel to or from claiming the prize or any Promotion-related activity undertaking by any participant, potential winner, or winner; (d) any illegible or unclear phone numbers, address, or entry information provided, any failure on behalf of a potential winner to check or receive voicemail or to respond to any winner notification voicemail left. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGE OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY PRIZE WINNER’S USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. By entering, each entrant fully releases, covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the acceptance, receipt or use (or misuse) of any prize or prize component and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damages, loss, and/or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion, or the redemption, acceptance, receipt or use or any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, printing, production or other error in the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize or notification of any winner. In no event will more prizes than the number stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Each winner agrees to execute such additional release(s), waiver(s) of liability and/or agreement(s) as may be required by a provider of a prize component, within the time period specified by Sponsor or the provider, if so required.
- 12. WINNER’S NAME AND OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winners, available after February 6, 2020, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a mail request letter with your full name and mailing address as well as your clearly stated request to: ATTN: Intermex’s 2019 Africa Christmas Promotion, Marketing Department, Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156
- 13. Sponsor AND ADMINISTRATOR: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, Intermex Wire Transfer II, LLC, and Intermex Wire Transfer, Corp., all located at 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156.
14. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: Intermex Wire Transfer II, LLC (MT101943) is licensed and regulated by the New York Department of Financial Services. Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC (FT5621/ CS0110/ NMLS#897906) is authorized to engage in the business of a foreign transmittal agency and check seller under the Massachusetts General Laws chapter 169 and chapter 167F, respectively. Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC (18921/ NMLS#897906) is licensed and regulated by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance.