INTERMEX’S BACK TO SCHOOL PROMOTION (PAGO EXPRESS)
NO PURCHASE OR WIRE TRANSFER IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PER POOL OF ENTRANTS ASSIGNED TO EACH AGENT. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. STATES AND D.C. (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) AGE 18 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
- 1. ELIGIBILITY: Intermex’s Back to School Pago Express Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and D.C. (excluding Rhode Island) who, as of the time of entry, are at least 18 years or older. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, Intermex Wire Transfer II, LLC, and Intermex Wire Transfer, Corp. (“Sponsors”), or any of Sponsors’ parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, officer, director, or representative, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- 2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on July 22nd, 2019 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 26th, 2019 at 11:59 PT ET (“Promotion Period”). Sponsors’ time keeping device is the official clock of the Promotion.
- 3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, any eligible individual who sends a wire from any one of the participating Intermex® agent locations to Pago Express payee in the countries of Mexico and Guatemala (“Eligible Wire”), will automatically be entered into the Promotion. For participating agents near you, please call Customer Service at 1-800-670-8611. You may also enter by printing your first and last name, mailing address (no PO Boxes accepted), birth date (month, day, and year), and phone number on a 4X6 post card and mailing it to Intermex® Back to School Pago Express Promotion, Marketing Department, at the following address: 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156 (“Mail-In Entry”). LIMIT: Entries to the Promotion are limited to one entry per individual per day, regardless of the method of entry. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked by August 26th, 2019 and received by Sponsors by September 2, 2019.
- 4. SELECTION OF WINNERS; ODDS: With respect to the random selection of the six potential grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”), all eligible entries will be grouped together and two potential Grand Prize Winners will be randomly selected. With respect to the random selection of the 1000 second prizes winners (“Second Prize Winners” and together with the Grand Prize Winners, the “Winners”), all eligible entries will be grouped into 1000 different pools of entrants (one for each participating Intermex® agent). Entries will be pooled as follows: 1) each Eligible Wire entry will be pooled with entries assigned to the participating Intermex® agent location from which the Eligible Wire was sent; and 2) each Mail-In entry will be pooled with entries assigned to the participating Intermex® agent location that is the closest to the address provided in the Mail-In Entry. One potential winner will be selected from each of the 475 pools of entries in a random drawing conducted by Sponsors. The drawings will occur between September 3rd and September 6th, 2019. Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received and attributed to each participating Intermex® agent.
- 5. NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS. Potential winners will be notified via a phone call to the phone number: 1) Provided in in connection the winning money wire which served as the entry to the Promotion, or 2) included in a Mail-In Entry. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within 72 hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Potential winners are subject to verification and may, in Sponsors’ discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsors (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Verification may take place at the participating Intermex® agent’s location. If winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsors, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules, or is not compliant with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected. Sponsor may select only up to one alternate winners.
Once a winner has been selected, the winner will have 30 days from the date they receive the notification phone call and verified to pick-up their prize, in person, from the Intermex® agent location to which their entry was assigned. The Intermex® agent may ask for personal identification before giving the prize to a winner.
- 6. PRIZES: Once verified and confirmed as a winner, the following prizes will be awarded: 1) Up to 2 Grand Prizes will be awarded, one Grand Prize to each Grand Prize Winner, where each Grand Prize will consist of $500 cash (awarded as a wire transfer for $500 to a payee in Central America); and 2) 1,000 school supplies lists with an approximate value of $9 each one.The total approximate retail value of all 1,002 is $10,000.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
All expenses and costs associated with acceptance and use of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner. Each prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of the right to receive any prize or prize component is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or a comparable prize of equal or greater value. The prizes consist only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. The cellular phones are not activated, may not be unlocked for your particular choice of carrier, and any costs, expenses, and fees associated with the use of the First Prize is the responsibility of the First Prize Winner. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- 7. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entry constitutes permission for Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- 8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsors, participating Intermex® agents, and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and licensees, as well as the officers, directors, owners, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the wire software used by any Intermex® agent, the communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage, or processing of entries, or the administration of the Promotion, (b) any Force Majeure Event or any other event outside Sponsors’ or any Intermex® agent’s control that may cause any alteration, postponement or cancellation of any part of the Promotion or any prize; (c) any injury or damage to any individual or property due to potential winner’s travel to or from claiming the prize or any Promotion-related activity undertaking by any participant, potential winner, or winner; (d) any illegible or unclear phone numbers, address, or entry information provided, any failure on behalf of a potential winner to check or receive voicemail or to respond to any winner notification voicemail left. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGE OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY PRIZE WINNER’S USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. By entering, each entrant fully releases, covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the acceptance, receipt or use (or misuse) of any prize or prize component and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damages, loss, and/or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion, or the redemption, acceptance, receipt or use or any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, printing, production or other error in the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize or notification of any winner. In no event will more prizes than the number stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Each winner agrees to execute such additional release(s), waiver(s) of liability and/or agreement(s) as may be required by a provider of a prize component, within the time period specified by Sponsors or the provider, if so required.
- 10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION; VENUE; JURISDICTION: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND BY ENTERING EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. All issues and questions arising from or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Promotion or relating to these Official Rules must be instituted solely and exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Miami Dade County in the State of Florida, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising from or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules.
- 12. WINNER’S NAME AND OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winners, available after October 20, 2019, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a mail request letter with your full name and mailing address as well as your clearly stated request to: ATTN: Intermex’s Back to School Promotion, Marketing Department, Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156.
- 13. SponsorS AND ADMINISTRATOR: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, Intermex Wire Transfer II, LLC, and Intermex Wire Transfer, Corp., all located at 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida 33156.
- 14. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, Intermex Wire Transfer II, LLC, and Intermex Wire Transfer, Corp., 9480 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33156. Intermex Wire Transfer II, LLC (MT101943) is licensed and regulated by the New York Department of Financial Services. Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC (FT5621/ CS0110/ NMLS#897906) is authorized to engage in the business of a foreign transmittal agency and check seller under the Massachusetts General Laws chapter 169 and chapter 167F, respectively. Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC (18921/ NMLS#897906) is licensed and regulated by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance.